Sunday 8 June 2014

Artist Obsession- Foxes

at 21:48
TootyFruity did a post like this on her (awesome) blog, so I thought I'd write one too :)

-❤️-❤️-❤️-


Foxes is a British singer who has just released her first album, Glorious. I first came across her when Clarity was covered on Glee. Ever since, I've been addicted to her music. I'd say her style is a cross between Lorde and Florence Welch- as the lyrics sometimes sound like a lighter version of a Lorde song, but the music is much more upbeat, like a Florence and the Machine song. Foxes' song Youth was the track in the background of a Debenhams advert last year.


My top three songs by Foxes are:

1. Holding Onto Heaven
2. Glorious
3. Let Go For Tonight

I hope you try out her music :) If there's any artist you recommend please, please please comment because I'm always looking for new music :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Elle's Vogue Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos