Monday 12 January 2015

Disco Pants

at 16:14

As you may know, I got my first pair of disco pants in March from New Look. I got a plain black pair and I loved them to bits. Even though I'm a uk size 8 (us 4, eu 36), I bought them in a uk size 10, as it was the last size in the shop and I really, reallywanted them. Buying my beloved disco pants a size too big was a stupid idea, looking back on it! €30 down the drain, really. I wore them for about two months before I came to the conclusion that it was plain stupid to wear them as they were so big and also they were extremely annoying to wear as I was constantly pulling them up.

This Christmas I got proper black American Apparel disco pants. It was a bit risky buying them blind without trying them on (the nearest AA shop is nearly 4 hours away!), but I talked to the 'Pants Expert' on the American Apparel website and she assured me I was a size small, size uk 8-10.

When I got them I was amazed at how comfy and warm they were compared to the poorer quality and cheaper New Look pair I had previously. The disco pants are also super high waisted, which I find really flattering.

For semi-formal occasions I like to wear my disco pants with a Peter-Pan collar blouse tucked into them and some sparkly jewellery. I also wear them with tshirts, jumpers and trainers for everyday wear :). Overall I really love my disco pants and I'd seriously recommend them!

What do you think about disco pants?

Lots of love,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Elle's Vogue Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos