Sunday 29 December 2013

Paul's

at 22:54
Don't you just love hot chocolate?! A few years ago I just happened to be in London and shopping all day had made me so hungry. At the underground station there was a cafe so I decided to go in for a quick hot chocolate. It was a Paul's coffee shop, and if you've ever been to Paul's you'd know that it's kind-of expensive and very, very rich- in taste that is. Anyway, their hot chocolate is good... Really good!!!  Paul's is a chain as far as I know so if you see one you might want to go in and grab something quick. If you're going in with a bestie, I'd suggest that you share a hot chocolate, you'll probably need to dilute it with milk to get it more to your taste.

In other news, I've really fallen in love with Benefit's make up pallet/collection "Go Tropi-Coral". In the set, there is a blush (Coralista- it's a beautiful coral shade) with an applicator brush, there is a lipgloss which is also called Coralista, there are also two little bottles that look like nail polishes, but they're actually Benefit Cha-Cha Tint and Benefit High Beam. The kit is awesome and I've pretty much worn it every day since I got it.
Elle

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Elle's Vogue Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos