Tuesday 31 December 2013

One Thing I Can't Believe

at 13:28
I like Instagram, don't get me wrong, but there are some things that circulate around Instagram that are just plain stupid. Take for example, a picture about animal abuse. I am totally against animal cruelty, but when there's photos saying things like 'Repost this if your against animal cruelty- Ignore and you don't care', or posts about serial killers that say  'Reblog this post or your mum will die tonight'. It's crazy! Do some people honestly think that animal abuse will magically stop if you share or re-blog a little picture? No, It won't, and you're not a bad person for not sharing it.


Just one example (From my friends Instagram).

If you do like to send things like this to others, then that's fine. But I personally don't like to so don't hate on me. When I was 11 or 12 I would re-blog these spam-like messages but I don't think it's worth it anymore.

Until next time! Bye!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Elle's Vogue Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos