Saturday 14 February 2015

My 2015-2016 Project :)

at 12:32



I've made a decision. I love animals, and have two dogs and a couple of fish myself. I've always been 100% against animal testing, but I've never really done anything about it other than say 'Oh doesn't animal testing suck?'. I want to do more. Much more.

I was watching one of Emma Blackery's videos (on her second channel), and she said that she was going to try to only use products made by companies that don't test on animals. I thought it was a great idea!


I received a lot of makeup for Christmas this year, so I'm going to use it all up, but when a product is nearly finished, I am going to start looking for a cruelty-free alternative. I'm aiming to only be using products that are not tested on animals by the end of 2016.


Anyone want to do my project with me?

What's your opinion on animal testing?

Lots of love,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Elle's Vogue Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos