Wednesday 25 February 2015

My Top Three Concealers :D

at 18:04

As I'm sure I've mentioned a billion times before, I have very spot-prone skin and extremely dark circles around my eyes, so concealer is my best friend. I've put together a list of my favourite concealers just in case you want to try out a new concealer :)

1. Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer {€5.49}



I love, love, love, this concealer. It covers my under-eye dark circles really well and also is really good at hiding redness and blemishes. I blend this concealer with a little concealer brush or a beauty blender.

2. Benefit Boi-ing Concealer {€24.00}



The Boi-ing concealer is quite pricey considering how small the pot is, but as you can see from the amount I've used, I love it a lot. I find that this concealer is better at covering under-eye circles and redness than spots as it is very heavy-duty and not easy to blend. I still love this concealer because it makes my eye bags disappear! I blend the Boi-ing concealer with my fingers or a beauty blender as you can see the brush marks if you use a concealer brush :P

3. Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer {€7.65}



This was probably the first concealer I really started using, so it will always have a special place in my heart :* I find this concealer amazing for brightening up under-eye circles and dark spots, as it is a 2-in-1 concealer and highlighter. It's really illuminating and makes me looks so much more awake.


What are your top concealers?

Lots of love,


Bloglovin' | Email | Google+ | Tumblr |

P.S. Sorry the pictures are so crappy! I was out all day today and it's dark outside :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Elle's Vogue Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos