Sunday 5 January 2014

Animals - Review

at 15:36
Martin Garrix- Animals Review

Today I decided that I'd do a music review instead of whatever poo came before this :)

Anyway, after listening to all five minutes and four seconds of the song, I've pretty much decided that it's not so much a song as some track you would dance to half-drunk in Kavos or Ibiza. Animals is only really a mess of drum beats, synth tones, some wood clattering together and someone saying 'Animals' Will.I.am style every few minutes.



Where I live, in Ireland, Animals is in the charts and I really don't know why people see in it... You're much better off listening to real music, one of my personal favourites*- Hey Brother by Avicii. I'm not usually into all that country-ish things but I've really been addicted to it.

*That is actually how you spell it here :D


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Elle's Vogue Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos