Wednesday 12 March 2014

Balmi Review

at 18:09


People have been raving about lip balms like Balmi and EOS for quite a while now, so I thought that I'd try one out. I have purchased the Balmi Cube Lip Balm in Strawberry, and I already love it! First of all, the scent is amazing. I have smelt the raspberry flavor too, but I think I prefer the strawberry. It reminds me of sweet strawberry laces, whereas the raspberry smells more like apple and blackcurrant squash.




Balmi is very moisturising, and it keeps my lips feeling soft and smooth for a good 45 minutes. The only problem I have with this lip balm, is that you have to open it carefully, so you don't scrape any balm off the top of the mound. I love the black cord that is attached to Balmi lip balms, because it means that I can secure it to one of my bags and purses- or even my phone!




In Boots, Balmi lip balms retail at £4.49 / €6.79. At the moment, Boots is having a 3 for 2 offer on hundreds of make-up, hair-care and cosmetics, so if you're in interested in buying one for yourself, now is the time!

-♥-♥-♥-

I can't believe that my little old blog has reached over 300 blog followers! I honestly never expected for Elle'sVogue to do so well! Thanks for making this happen :)
Bloglovin' | Email | Google+ |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Elle's Vogue Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos