Monday 3 March 2014

Shoes At Office :)

at 18:00



I was browsing the Internet last night, and I stumbled upon some beautiful shoes on Office's website. I immediately knew that I had to write a blog post about them!



-♥-♥-♥-

1. Ted Baker Jelly Chelsea Boots- £65

As I've stated in an earlier blog post, I love anything even moderately Chelsea-Related, and these boots are no exception. I wear a lot of dark colours, and I can honestly say than I've fallen into the trap of wearing completely black outfits too often. These boots offer a lovely bright pop of colour, to add a small bit of sunshine to any dark and rainy day :)

-♥-♥-♥-


2. Converse All Star Vintage Union Jack- £51.99 
I know that I'm not British, but I've just fallen in love with these Converse. I like the vintage look to them, and the way that they're slightly discoloured and a bit faded make for possibly some of the most beautiful pair of Converse I've ever seen.

-♥-♥-♥-


3. Dr. Martens Drury Boot- £110

As far as I know, these boots are exclusive to Office. Though they resemble the classic 1460, the sole is thinner and the boots are more refined. I own a pair of Docs, and I have never gotten a single blister from them. I really do love these Dr. Martens, and if you buy them, please tweet me a photo!!!

-♥-♥-♥-

In my opinion, you can't have a shoes wishlist without including a pair of trusty Uggs. I have a pair of Chocolate Classic Short Uggs, and I love them to bits- and as I've said here, I love them to bits- but they're now over a year old, and I think I'm due a new pair sometime soon :P

-♥-♥-♥-

The final item on my list is a pair of gorgeous purple wellies. Up until a few years ago, wellingtons were only worn when farming or in bad weather, but recently wellies have become more of a fashion statement. The purple colour is lovely, and they have just the right amount of shine and gloss.

-♥-♥-♥-


Thanks for reading!

While writing this post, I've just realised that I've hit 120 BL followers! Thanks so much for supporting me :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Elle's Vogue Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos