Wednesday 29 April 2015

Little Bit Of A Rant

at 21:50
Lately I haven't been doing so well. I've sort of lost hope. All my life I've said things like; Oh yes! When I'm famous I'll have a Mini convertible or When I'm famous I'll meet Dan and Phil! Or something else along those lines.

But, those whens have turned to ifs. And those ifs aren't as common as they used to be- and it sucks.

So. I sit here on the windowsill in the bathroom ready for a good ten minutes of crying in the shower. What the hell is wrong with me?

I want to put more effort into my YouTube channel, but I have no motivation whatsoever.

Since I've always wanted to be famous, I can't get used to my new way of thinking. I don't understand how people my age can just decide their going to be teachers or nurses- even though it makes perfect sense.

So, I guess in ten years I'll be stuck in a dead-end office job. 24 and single with a bunch of cats.

And yes, I'm fine.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Elle's Vogue Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos