Friday 10 April 2015

Songs I'm Loving ☻

at 20:25
Hey guys! I feel like I don't do enough music posts, so I thought I'd put together a list of music I really like for fun :)

-♥-♥-♥-

1. The Power of Love - Gabrielle Aplin
{originally by Frankie Goes to Hollywood}

I love this song to bits. Gabrielle's vocals are beautifully haunting and her voice sounds so sweet! This version of Frankie Goes To Hollywood's amazing song was created for the John Lewis Christmas TV advert in 2012. I'd really recommend you start listening to Gabrielle Aplin- she'll make it big.


-♥-♥-♥-

2. Jet Pack Blues - Fall Out Boy 
{ Ruth ;) }

Fall Out Boy released their new album 'American Beauty/American Psycho' on the 16th of January, and I've been listening to it since it came out ♥. Jet Pack Blues is probably my favourite song on the album at the moment. The lyrics are perfect and sad and they tell an amazing story.



-♥-♥-♥-

3. I'm A Ruin - Marina and the Diamonds

Marina's third album 'Froot' is due for release on the 3rd of April, but she is releasing one song a month until then. I love 'I'm A Ruin', as- like the other songs I've chosen- the lyrics are amazing ♥. There is also a lot of character development across Marina's three albums so far.



I hope you get a chance to check out these songs- they deserve every listen ☺

What are your favourite songs at the moment?

Lots of love,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Elle's Vogue Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos