Monday 28 April 2014

Let's Talk Blog Challenge | #1 Day In The Life | Harry Potter Studio Tour

at 20:00
I'm so excited to be participating in this blog challenge hosted by the lovely Sarah Hamersley from At The Beauty Desk Posts are up every Monday, so make sure to check back on my blog at 8 o'clock :)

-♥-♥-♥-

On the 23rd of April I went to the Harry Potter Studio Tour in Watford :) The tour was amazing! It's a kind of thing that you could go and see again and again without getting bored of it.

-♥-♥-♥





It was absolutely amazing to see 'The Cupboard Under The Stairs'. I have actually spent a great deal of my life wanting to live in it. It may sound weird but I like small bedrooms with barely enough room for a bed, even though I'm sometimes claustrophobic. I think I'd get a panic attack if anyone else was in there with me though!


Olllivanders is one of my favourite shops on Diagon Alley. I just love the bay-ish windows and the piles of wand boxes on the windowsills. It felt amazing walking down Diagon Alley, knowing that many famous actors and actresses have walked here, and that parts of your favourite movie series were filmed right where you're standing.


Yes, that is one of the owls that played Hedwig, I'm afraid I can't remember what his name is though :P He's just sooo cute! The whole time I was outside at the backlot part of the tour, he stayed on the sign for Privet Drive, calm and silent.






This is the house Lily and James Potter were killed in. The house is so eerie and mysterious, and it's definitely desolate and decrepit looking too. The house is exactly how I always imagined it would  be when I read the books, and I commend the designers and builders  that made it look so perfect :)




The Knight Bus! I have always loved the Knight Bus, and The Prisoner Of Azkaban is one of my favourite movies. The Knight Bus is in really good condition and looks so cool from the outside. Sadly, you're not allowed to go into the bus, but anyways, it's really awesome to get your picture taken beside it :)




I don't honestly have a house that I should be sorted into if Hogwarts was real. I have traits from Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff and even Slytherin. I guess Gryffindor is my favourite though, as many of my x characters were sorted into it :P


A beautiful model of Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft And Wizardry is the very last thing you see on the tour. It's a great ending to a brilliant and the castle is just so spellbinding and breathtaking. When filming the Harry Potter movies, some of the scenes around Hogwarts were made using the model, and the actors and actresses acted on front of a green-screen and those scenes were edited together to make it look like they were outside the castle itself (What a long sentence :P).

-♥-♥-♥-

I hope you enjoyed reading about my day in absoulute PotterLand, and I can't wait to continue with this challenge :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Elle's Vogue Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos