Wednesday 16 April 2014

March 2014 Favourites

at 14:54
I've never done a monthly favourites blog post and I'm really excited to be doing this for the first time. Don't forget to comment what you have loved this March :)

-♥-♥-♥-



Simple Moisturizer



I have been loving this moisturizer since I got it for Christmas.  It leaves my skin feeling so soft and clean, and there is no nasty chemicals or perfumes to harm or irritate my sensitive skin. If you want to see a full review and comparison, click here.


-♥-♥-♥-


Rimmel Colour Rush Balm



I really don't like the feeling of lipstick on my lips, but I still love playing around with lip colour. Rimmel Colour Rush Balm really solved my problems. I have it in the colour 'Keep Mauving', which is a really lovely deep pinkish-red. The moisture lasts for at least an hour, and the colour takes a long time to fade even a small bit. I'd really recommend this to anyone with dry lips.

-♥-♥-♥-

Aussie Take The Heat Leave In Spray


When using heat on your hair, it's best to use a heat protecting spray. I love the smell of this spray. It has a fresh, clean smell that somehow reminds me of bubblegum, and it doesn't leave your hair sticky. The Aussie spray contains natural oils that nourish and 
protect your hair.

-♥-♥-♥-

Maybelline SuperStay 24hr Foundation




My skin gets dry in the summer, and I can't use mousse foundation, as it doesn't glide well over dry skin. I read  really good things about this foundation on other blogs, so I went out and bought it. I like to mix it with moisturizer if I don't need much coverage, but it works brilliantly on its own too. More on this product later :)

-♥-♥-♥-

Cadbury DairyMilk Bubbly




I think I might love this chocolate a bit too much. It has the perfect level of bubbly-ness, somewhere between normal chocolate and Aero. I find that Aero bars are mostly air, but DairyMilk Bubbly is not like that. They make them in full milk chocolate, milk chocolate and white chocolate and also milk chocolate as mint. My favourite has to be the milk chocolate and white chocolate :) I can't explain how nice it is!

-♥-♥-♥-

Nina Nesbitt Peroxide Album





This album was mentioned in the guest post done by Tooty Fruity - Click here - and I love it. Nina Nesbitt is a young Scottish singer/songwriter, who has just released he debut album Peroixde. It's brilliant! There's fast songs, slow songs and a cover of 'Don't Stop'- which I adore. I would recommend this album to everyone, so have a listen over the Easter :)

So that is it! I hope you like these things as much as I do, and I'd love if you could give them a try :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Elle's Vogue Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos