Sunday 20 April 2014

Looking Out The Window

at 13:44


The weather today was just perfect. The sun was shining and there was very little clouds below us during our flight. I managed to get a few photos of Dun Laoighre before we started to fly over the Irish Sea.



The British countryside is beautiful. I whipped my iPhone out of my pocket as soon as we began to fly I've Britain. The fields and meadows were a luscious green and the rapeseed crops were bright yellow. It was amazing to have such a great birds-eye view of the land.





After a while the plane started flying over towns and villages, and I must say the architecture was simply amazing. The houses and buildings were storybook, fairy-tail and picture perfect. I love the look of the country houses too. They looked adorable from the height :)



There were even more lovely fields on our way into London, and honestly all I did on the journey was sit in the little London taxi and stare out the window.



I found this sign pretty amusing :) If you didn't know, London taxi drivers are required to know certain geographical information about the city of London. Well, that's what Wikipedia says anyway :P 




I think I may have forgotten how lovely London is. I'm staying near Holborn. It's quite quiet at night and it is such a short walk to Covent garden.

-♥-♥-♥-

So, that was just a brief round up of what I saw through windows :) Make sure to keep checking back to see what else I've been doing in one of my favourite cities in the world.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Elle's Vogue Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos