Wednesday 30 April 2014

Blog Your Heart Out Tag :)

at 17:32
A while ago, I got tagged by the lovely Jade from RottenRedCherry, and I kinda forgot... Sorry Jade!... Anyway, I hope you enjoy my post :P

-♥-♥-♥-




1.Who/what encouraged you to start blogging?
I think that Zoella inspired me to start my blog. I've loved her blog and Youtube channel for a long time, and I always thought that blogging looked like great fun :)


2. How did you choose what topics to blog about?
This is a bit of a hard one. When I started my blog, I didn't have a topic. I just blogged about things that were happening in my life or I ranted about Instagram. When my audience started to grow, I decided on doing a beauty blog with some fashion and lifestyle too.

3. What is something most people don't know about you?
Most people I'm friends with know everything about me. Honestly my blog is my secret. It may sound stupid but I just wanted something to work on without my friends and family talking about it all the time. I guess I'll have to tell everyone at some point, but hopefully not now.

4. What three words describe your style? 
Casual, cute and what-all-my-friends-are-wearing. Might not be three words, but it definitely describes my style. As I'm a teenager, I'm usually wearing shorts and hoodies and jeans, but I really love wearing dresses. I have too many dresses...

5. What do you love doing when you are not blogging?
When I'm not blogging, I'm either listening or playing music. Currently I play guitar and flute, and coincidently, I'm getting a ukelele tomorrow :) I've just always loved the sound of the ukelele, and I'm going to pick up the piano again in September. I played it when I was seven or eight, but I didn't enjoy it. Hopefully I'll like it better this time :)

I tag...

Ruth from TootyFruity
Yasmin from Yaselle
Lauren from LongingForACity
Aisling from CovetedMess
Hayley from TeaPartyBeauty

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Elle's Vogue Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos