Wednesday 12 February 2014

25 Random Facts About Me

at 18:24
I love reading these posts and watching these videos, so I thought I'd give it a go.

25 Random Facts About Me


1. I once stayed in the same hotel as Taylor Swift, I could've watched her preform at the bar later on, but I was too scared :( It's one of my biggest regrets...

2. I use ketchup with almost every food I eat.

3. I am double jointed.

4. I prefer the winter Olympics to the summer Olympics

5. I usually drink around three liters of water a day.

6. My favourite colour changes every day- i.e. I have no favourite colour.

7. Once I saw a piece of someones liver through a microscope.

8. Toes are my least favourite body part.

9. I have such a fear of needles, one day I said "I'd rather get TB than get the BCG!" I take it back...

10. I am prone to changing my laugh, and on one occasion I was asked by a complete stranger "What the hell is with your laugh?"

11. London is my favourite city.

12. My favourite TV ad is the Marks and Spencer 2013 Alice In Wonderland Christmas Ad

13. I've always wanted to go to a boarding school.

14. My shoe size is 5.

15. I am 5ft 2in.

16. I celebrate Chinese New Year.

17. I've never tasted a Double Decker- There's no reason... I just haven't...

18. I can say the tongue-twister Betty Botter's Butter in eight seconds.

19. I'm Irish!

20. Right now, I'm typing on a laptop bought in 2008.

21. I buy myself Christmas presents... What a sad life :( Not really :P

22. I can knit and sew.

23. I can play guitar.

24. I have a How I Met Your Mother shrine in my room.

25. I either use one or three exclamation points!!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Elle's Vogue Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos