Friday 14 February 2014

Witch Face Wash Review

at 17:24



Hey guys! As you know from the title, today I will be blogging about a brand called Witch
I have been using Witch products for almost three years, and I really can't live without their blemish stick, it clears spots very quickly. A few days ago I was in town and I saw the Witch Face Wash beside the blemish stick and I went ahead and bought it. Witch offers loads of skin-clearing products on their website, as well as makeup to help cover-up spots. Witch uses extracts from the Witch Hazel shrub, which is proven to clear skin faster than just using water.

I have horribly dry and sensitive skin- so sensitive that even plain Neutrogena Face Wash causes me to break out in a rash on mega-spots. I have only been using Witch Face Wash for two days, but honestly, I already feel a difference. The face wash exfoliates really well, without feeling scratchy or sore, and I'm not left with red marks of irritation afterwards. It has no scent, but it still smells fresh and clean. On the back of the packet, it says "Skin So Clean It Tingles" very true.

Definitely my new favourite face wash!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Elle's Vogue Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos