Tuesday 25 February 2014

Chelsea Girl Style?!

at 19:54
Sorry that it's been five days since my last post :( I've been really busy lately... Anyway, enjoy :)

I have always loved the Chelsea look. I have no idea why, but to me there's always seemed like there is a style specific to Chelsea. Lately I've found out that Chelsea Style is in fact real. I really love this type of fashion, so I thought I'd share it with you :)


Casual


I'll try to break this style down. Boots are usually worn with jodhpurs or skinny jeans, with quite a lot of (hopefully) faux furs. A loose top or jumper is then worn with a jacket- or two!- and a scarf. It can be referred to as 'riding style' because of the boots and jodhpurs.

Dressy


Personally I adore this outfit. I am a massive fan of disco pants, and the leather-look trousers in the ensemble- that word is so clichéd- look so pretty! You could dress the outfit down, by swapping the stilettos for a pair of ballet flats or Converse. I think it's just gorgeous!

-♥-♥-♥-


I have also made the font on my blog bigger, as I've just realized that it might have been hard for some people to read before :)





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Elle's Vogue Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos