Thursday 20 February 2014

Liebster Award!!!

at 17:48


I am so honored to have gotten a Liebster Award with only 25 followers :) I'd really like to thank Yasmin for nominating me! The Liebster Award is an award for all bloggers with under 200 followers, and I have been searching through Twitter and Bloglovin' to find some other blogs I love :P

Rules:

  • State 11 facts about yourself
  • Answer 11 questions given to you by the person who nominated you
  • Nominate 11 new bloggers and set 11 questions for them to answer
  • Include the Liebster Award logo in your post and/or the side bar



11 Facts About Me:



  • My initials spell out MAJ--- Which means majesty :)
  • My favourite member of the cat family is the ocelot
  • I can't stand the smell of BBQ sauce
  • I'm Irish
  • I've been watching 'The Simpsons' all my life. Literally.
  • I sing 24/7
  • I have too many dreams that make me have panic attacks when I wake up :P
  • I prefer Coke to Pepsi
  • My favourite shoes are my Uggs
  • I ♥ Harry Potter
  • I can spend a day watching Youtube videos without noticing




Questions!!!:




1 - What is your favourite thing about blogging?
My favourite thing about blogging is when someone tweets at me or emails me, and tells me that they love what I do :)

2 - Are you an organised blogger, if so in what way?
I am not an organised blogger. I wish I was though :( I usually just post every few days when I have an idea or I feel inspired.

3 - What are your life ambitions?
My life ambition is to be an actress. I'm seriously doubting that now, I think I'd prefer to do a law degree, and maybe become an established blogger :D

4 - What is your favourite blog post to write?
My favourite blog post to write are reviews- you'd probably know that, as there's a truck load of reviews on my blog!

5 - If you could make your own makeup/beauty product, what would it be and why?
If I could make my own beauty product, it would be a clear foundation (If that was possible), and it would be able to cover every skin-tone.

6 - Best childhood experience that you want to live again?
Staying in the same hotel as Taylor Swift :P

7 - Is there anything you'd like to learn in the future?
I'd love to learn to play the piano sometime!

8 - If you could give one makeup tip to beginners, what would it be?
Less is always more!!!

9 - Who is your inspiration and how have they inspired you?
I hate to copy everyone, but my inspiration is Zoella. She is so amazing, and her post about panic-attacks really helped me out. I swear I almost cried watching her on Newsround.

10 - What is your least favourite thing about blogging?
Cramps in my shoulders from typing :(

11 - What is your favourite item of clothing you own, why?
My favourite item of clothing is probably my Canterburys. They're amazingly warm and comfy, and I much prefer them to Hollister or Abercrombie sweatpants.



I Nominate:

 (I may have nominated some people with a little over 200 followers, or one or two that have already been nominated)






My Questions For You:


1. Why did you start your blog?
2. What is your favourite type of food? (For example, Chinese, Thai, Indian, Italian)
3. Would you ever dye your hair? Why/Why not?
4. If you could go into outer space, would you?
5. What are your top tips for beginner bloggers?
6. Do you prefer the winter or summer Olympics?
7. If you had to live the rest of your life with just three makeup/beauty products, what would they be?
8. What is your favourite blush?
9. What is your favourite clothing brand?
10. What is your favourite makeup/skincare brand?
11. What is your dream job?



*Phew* That took a long time to write. Thanks for reading, good luck, and link me in your liebster award blog post!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Elle's Vogue Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos