Tuesday 4 February 2014

My New Favourite Foundation?

at 19:30
My new favourite foundation is Rimmel Liquid Mousse Foundation. I have a horribly light skin-tone, and that means that it's really, really impossible to find a good foundation. It's either too white, or too pink or too... Tanned. As I've said in an earlier post, I love Essence makeup from Penneys, but the problem is, they don't sell very light or pinkish makeup. I do use Essence BB Cream mixed with Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation to make the Rimmmel makeup last longer.

I have the Rimmel Liquid Mousse Foundation in Light Porcelain. This foundation is perfect! You do still need to wear a compact powder over it though, but that isn't too much hassle. I bought mine at the Rimmel stand in Penneys for €7.99, €3 cheaper than the Wake Me Up foundation, but my favourite concealer is still the Wake Me Up concealer, which comes in at €6.99.

Picture Taken With iPhone 4.

I hope you try it someday!

Elle xox

(Sorry for the lack of posts recently, I've been really busy at home :P)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Elle's Vogue Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos