Sunday 16 February 2014

ChiChi Clothing- My Clothing Crush

at 15:38


I have stumbled upon some wonderful brands in the last few weeks- ChiChi London being one of them. I instantly fell in love with the hundreds of clothes, bags and shoes. The dresses are beautiful- they're sparkly, and lacy and flowy. I'm going to a wedding in May, and I'm seriously considering just buying a dress from ChiChi, rather than spending a day in the cold and rain walking around the shops in town :) ChiChi is just perfect. I have literally been browsing their website for two hours, just daydreaming about their gorgeous dresses!

Here are some of my favourites :D

I'd also like to say something else, I have just reached 10 followers on bloglovin'! Some people have been asking me for my BL link, and I know its hard to see, but on my homepage it's the + icon under the heading 'social media'. If you're viewing on a mobile device, you can find my links on my 'about' page. Anyway, thanks so much for having an interest in my blog!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Elle's Vogue Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos