Monday 10 February 2014

My 2014 Wishlist

at 20:34
I feel like it's been forever since I've sat down and written a blog post. The last few days I've been really busy, and that means I have been really, really stressed. And to worsen the situation, I also have a chest infection... Brilliant. Anyway, today I'm going to make a list of all the things I want this year, not to sound greedy or anything :P

1. Disco Pants

DorothyPerkins.com

Disco pants are in no way new, appearing in the film Grease, made in 1978. Disco pants are becoming increasingly popular, and I want a pair... A lot!!! On missguided.eu disco pants are €12-€30, but the most popular disco pants are on AmericanApparel.net, which come in at just under €100.




2. Mi Moneda Necklace

Redowlgifts.com

Mi Moneda necklaces are very versatile, and extremely wearable. I really love this brand, and celebs do too, with Rihanna counted as one of their biggest fans. Mi Moneda Jewelry can't be purchased from their website (Mi-Moneda.com), but it can be bought at hundreds of jewelers worldwide, and on lilywho.ie.




3. Kitchen-Aid Artisan® Series 5-Quart Tilt-Head Stand Mixer


Kitchenaid.com

I love cooking and baking, but whisking and mixing and kneading can become very, very tiring. This model costs just under €260, and they can be bought at kitchenaid.com. Kichen-Aid stand mixers usually come with three attachments- whisking, mixing and kneading- but you can buy numerous other attachments, such as food grinding, ice-cream making, pasta cutting and even sausage stuffing.


That's my 2014 wishlist so far, but I will probably be adding more to this wishlist as time goes on.



Elle xox

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Elle's Vogue Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos