Monday 13 January 2014

Are Uggs Really Worth The Pricetag?

at 19:27
Short answer- Yes.

I've had my Uggs for well over a year now, and though my foot has grown from a four to a five, they still fit me. I've had to wear my Uggs with thick socks for a day to stretch them, but it's a small price to pay.

My Uggs are the 'Short Classic' in Chocolate. If you know what Uggs you want to buy, and are about to go into town to buy some, beware that Uggs actually a little different in person than in pictures. Originally I was going to get the Chestnut pair, but they looked quite orange in the Ugg Store.

After taking off a pair of ankle boots, and putting on my Uggs, my feet feel so light. And even though they are thick, they aren't heavy or uncomfortable at all.

Uggs are in no way inexpensive, at €200 / £160, but there is a cheaper option- BearPaws, though for me, Uggs rise above all.

Elle xox

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Elle's Vogue Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos