Wednesday 29 January 2014

Primark Make-up Haul

at 17:52
I was in Penney's last week and they happened to have a good amount of their Essence brand make-up in stock. I love Essence, as it's cheap and reasonably good value.

1. Essence Mattifying Compact Powder in Light Beige.
This compact powder is really mattifying and light, and as you can see from the colossal dent in it already, I'm a fan!

2. Essence All About Matt! Oil-Free Make-Up in Matt Beige
Like the compact powder, this BB Cream/Foundation is extremely mattifying, light and you can easily blend it with other colours to create your ideal tone.

3. Essence Pure Skin Anti-Spot Compact Powder in Beige (Starting to see a pattern here?)
The best of the lot. Barely any compact powders can fight spots and black heads. At first it kinda scared me, as it includes zinc... but I got over it! This is definitely a winner.

4. Essence Blush Brush
It's everything a brush should be. The diagonal soft bristles help loads when you're contouring.

5. Essence Eyeliner Pen
I love this eyeliner. It stays on all day and is quite water-proof, though it's easy to remove with eye make-up remover.

Sorry for the horrible pictures- You can tell I'm not a great photographer :D
Camera- Nikon Coolpix S3500

Love and Kisses, Elle.


*Disclaimer--- All items purchased with my own money and all opinions my own. This was not a sponsored blog post. I'm not famous enough for that!*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Elle's Vogue Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos