Thursday 9 January 2014

Why Instagram Was Just A Phase

at 17:31
Two bad posts about Instagram. You're probably thinking I don't like it much. I don't really. I used to but it turned out that after a few weeks of posting selfies and reblogging random messages, it gets pretty boring.

The concept is good, sharing pictures and following accounts, but it's very limited in what you can do. For celebrities it's good because you can show fans just daily life in photos and short videos, for average people, not so much.

In Ireland (You'll come to know that most of my rants are based on European issues), a good 60% of teenagers with iPhones were on Instagram at its peak last year, but that number has dwindled a lot.

People possibly thought it was fun to share funny pictures like that... Until snapchat came along and Instagram became nothing more than an I-go-on-it-when-I'm-bored kind of app. For me, I honestly prefer Tumblr. It's like Instagram, only less limited and boring.

R.I.P Instagram- You were fun while you lasted.


{Reading this nearly a year later, 27/12/2014, with a severe Instagram addiction. Whoopsies!}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Elle's Vogue Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos