Friday 31 January 2014

Happy Chinese New Year!!!

at 20:03
As you pitiably know, today is Chinese New Years Eve!!! If you're wondering why I'm so happy about this, well, for the last few years my family have been celebrating Chinese New Year because (A) My sister is obsessed with everything Chinese (B) This year Tesco have sold loads of Chinese things, and (C) The food's pretty awesome, so why not?

Some pictures!!!

My Chinese Napkins

My Chinese Lantern

Prawn Crackers

Fortune Cookies!

I'm almost ready to eat my aromatic duck -my favourite!-, so I'll tell you what fortune I got later.


Elle xox


P.S. I just published this five minutes ago, but it's just started snowing!!!

Happy Chinese New Year, and Happy First Snow Of 2014!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Elle's Vogue Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos