Monday 27 January 2014

Short Update And Upcoming Events

at 20:40
I'm going to London in April!

It will be my first travel post, and I'm really excited about it! This is a short update about what is coming up for my blog, but I assure you, things can only get better! You might have noticed the rapid and immense changes that haw happened today and I really hope my blog is looking better :D
I have spent a good three hours today learning how to customize and perfect my blog, and it's definitely payed off!
As for upcoming events... I'm going to Ed Sheeran in October! I don't like 1D, but even though Ed Sheeran wrote loads of their songs, I'm still a Sheerio.
When I'm in London,  I'll be staying near Covent Garden, so if there's anywhere you want me to go and take pictures of, I'll try to go there and post the pictures on here. If you want to request something, e-mail me by pressing the email button on my blog page, or you can comment down below :D

Elle xox

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Elle's Vogue Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos